Look what the postman brought me today...

Frank118

Trying to get my car in better shape for the national meet! I ordered volkswagen tornado red as I have been told that is the correct colour for my citigo (which is red) can anyone confirm this?

Very nice Frank! 

I am looking to upgrade the High Beams in my MK1 Fabia, how good are the HIDs Direct products?

Rob 

Very nice Frank! 

I am looking to upgrade the High Beams in my MK1 Fabia, how good are the HIDs Direct products?

Rob

Haven't put them in yet rob but will upload a picture when I have.

I'm pretty confident it's the same colour :) could always test any paint before applying

well I was told by an actual skoda dealership that it was tornado red so hopefully they are right!   

That tax disc holder will be redundant come October.

what makes you say that mick? Is because it's cheap? It only cost me £1.50 to be fair! Haha
  • Like 1

Paper tax discs (and therefore their holders) will be made redundant as of October this year. Eventually the Gov is moving over to digital system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes as above, the tax disc will be no more. I have mixed feeling about this but progress I suppose.

And no I didn't think it was a cheapy holder, sorry if offended. :peek:

Paper tax discs (and therefore their holders) will be made redundant as of October this year. Eventually the Gov is moving over to digital system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes as above, the tax disc will be no more. I have mixed feeling about this but progress I suppose.

And no I didn't think it was a cheapy holder, sorry if offended. :peek:

oh yes I get it now. I remember something about it being said actually! And milk it's OK Haa. It only cost me a couple of quid. Knowing my luck I will get pulled over for not displaying it even though I haven't displayed a tax disc for the 13 months I've had the car!

Tornado Red is the correct colour for a red Citigo. The Volkswagen prefix is just because Skoda is part of the Volkswagen Audi Group. So yes, you have ordered the correct product. Enjoy getting your car prepped for the meet! 

managed to get my sidelights/DRL's  and my headlight bulbs on the car today. The DRL's look very bright. Nightbreakers dont look that much different but i am looking at them in daylight! will take a picture later when it gets dark to show the results...