Hello from Sweden

Sissipaska

Hello!

I thought it was time to introduce myself. I've been reading on the forum since buying my 2003 Octavia vRS in December of 2011.

One thing I just have to say that the majority of people on here are super nice and there's almost never any stupid my d*ck is bigger than yours type of discussions. I guess as an Skoda owner you are secure in what you've got. This and the amount of knowledge on here.

Also I had to become a Freedom member right when I started being active on the forum. Mainly because I want to keep the site alive but also as a thank you for all the help I've got from you.

I have a small thing for the Octavia WRC car and the goal is to make my car looking more like it. It's not easy when living in this duckpond of a country. You guys are my rescue many times :clap:

Thank you all for contributing to this great site and making life as a Skoda owner a bit more fun and more meaningful. It would be really nice to come to a meeting some time. Too bad almost all of you're in the UK.

Send me a PM if you get a sudden urge to visit the Funeral Museum in Falkoping, or walk the streets of Skara and I will guide you around here!

/ Henri

Skara

Sweden

• Like 2