under front seat vent setting?

I did a search and found nothing but I was hoping somebody knows how to get cooling a/c air flow through the under seat vents for the rear passengers? I ask because we're off on our family holiday so I'd like the kids to feel the benefit of these to cool them, rather than having the windows down at motorway speeds (very noisy).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Does aanyone know if the dash controls havento be set on a certain setting to utilise the under seat vents???

TIA

Ian.

I think they work when the fan is set to feet for the front too.

So you would probably need to manually switch to the footwell setting.

Phil

Either auto or directional flow but it has been mentioned that the heating, therefore also likely, the cooling to the rear is a bit of a weak spot on these (And many budget) cars. Cooling at motorway speeds is almost certainly better via the a/c system, open windows, a/c off  at town speeds will save a few drips of fuel.