The Jeremy Kyle Show

The Zee

Maybe I have lived in my cave too long. By chance the other day I stumbled across the Jeremy Kyle show.

Is this for real?

Can’t believe one guy who was bored and took drugs as he didn’t get enough benefit money to do what he wanted.

Unbelievable !

• Like 1

Now I think of it we had a similar thread on here years ago and it ended up with someone who had been on the show coming on here to complain about how they had been treated on there .... you couldn't make it up !!!

Swmbo keeps these tv production companies in business, she watches all the crap that most others skip past. Including Jeremy Kyle. I cannot stand the bloke. Or most of the people on it. Jars is right though. Its good for self esteem.

Illogical-Jeremy-Kyle-get-a-job-and-put-

Yup a good helping of 'point at the chav' is just the job when you 

are feeling a bit low. 

It does annoy me that there isn't a government termination squad for 

the likes of which you see on there. The money paid in wages would easily be

recovered from the benefits paid to these scum. But I guess it's no wonder they

are the way they are when all they have to do all day to entertain themselves

is argue, fight and shag.  God forbid they should use the time to uh... I don't know...

Better themselves... Go to college on any one of the myriad of free schemes to get dossers

off the dole and retrained. But no.... Argue fight and shag....Rinse and repeat 

*Adidas would like me to mention at this point that they are in no way affiliated with the DSS

and do not as The Jeremy Kyle Show suggests, supply uniforms for the terminally unemployed

barely literate and unnecessarily fertile ( if all 3 you qualify for a free baseball cap and a 50cc rev

and go moped with damaged plastics and no mirrors) 

There may have been talk of the contract being offered to Nike but they refused to change

their motto to  'Just do fkall'®.

• Like 1

What gets me is how these fat, pig ugly, unwashed, in serious need of a trip to the dentists, tattoos done by a blind man, shell suit wearing morons manage to get so much sex........where am I going wrong!!

Regards all

Juan

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs

• Like 4

What gets me is how these fat, pig ugly, unwashed, in serious need of a trip to the dentists, tattoos done by a blind man, shell suit wearing morons manage to get so much sex........where am I going wrong!!

Regards all

Juan

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs

Thats where I draw a blank too. 

I was seeing a girl (very briefly) who happened to bring up in conversation that she had been invited on the show a few weeks earlier and was still making her mind up. I stopped seeing her.

FYI: She did have all her own teeth but did have the tattoos done by a mate.

Back when I was signed off for stress years ago, I watched an episode.

Basically it was for junkie kids and their parents who didnt give a ****.  They all got given loads of help.  But the single mum, at the end of her teather was shouted down my JK and told what a bad mum she was despite holding down 2 jobs, and not chavvie benefit scroungers like the others on there.

Made my blood boil such a nice lady trying to do her best was reduced to tears by this knob

i can never understand the sex thing either... They are pretty trashed looking, both genders, and yet seem to fight over who should get take home the alcoholic knob with no teeth and a shagged liver that cant get up the stairs from smoking 400 BnH majors a day!

• Like 1

I love watching how the other half live

Most amusing

As for jk he's definitely a 'marmite' kinda guy

Funny this post came up,if anyone saw Fridays episode here's a shot of me n me mam in the audience

(Pic may be sideways again.stupid phone)

post-74882-0-32162700-1406420134_thumb.jpg

Just think though, some of those guests drive about in MkI Fabia vRS' now. I swear I've seen them post on here and the FB page :giggle:

Second meme in this post;

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/269132-general-skoda-memes-caution-thread-contains-some-swearing/?p=3181921

And this one;

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/269132-general-skoda-memes-caution-thread-contains-some-swearing/?p=3186193