** SOLD ** 205/55/16 Kleber All Season Tyres + Alloys, Octavia MkII Fittment

Having bought a MkIII Octavia Vrs my 16" Winter wheels & Tyres Don't fit due the bigger front brakes.

So there for sale

205/55/16 Kleber Winter tyres ( made by Michelin ) less than half worn on some after market Alloy unmarked Alloy Wheels that look a bit like a " Zenith " Alloy wheel.  ( 5 x112 )

There in the Garage at the moment but need a bit of a clean.  Pictures to follow, with tread depth 

Can bring to the Post office meet tomorrow, the National Meet on 03rd August or can deliver/meet up within reason, for a few lagers ( bottled )

£300 Cash on Delivery please  Any Questions PM me please.

Thanks

What size are the wheels (offest, width, centre bore)?  How much tread is left?  Any pics?  Would you courier them?

The Wheels are made by Rial, Germany--5 X 112--ET46--7 X 16 H2.  Skoda Centre Caps appear to fit so I'll chuck in 4 New (Still in packaging ) Green Skoda Centre Caps. The inside of the wheel is  painted Black and there is slight bubbling of the paint in places but nothing serious. I think they have been resprayed, but not by me

The tyres are 205/55/16 Kleber Quadraxtor 91 H All Season, made my Michelin and are Directional. The fronts have approx 6 to 7 mil and the rears have approx 7 to 8 mi in tread depth.

I ran these on an Octavia FL, Tsi, DSG Vrs with no problems ( 11 Plate )

The tyres have worn evenly.  

£300, could drive half way for an extra £25 or will take to the National meet on the 3rd August for free

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi, I might be interested in the wheels and am passing through Harrogate tomorrow around 11 ish if your about ??

Sorry for the late reply, just in from work.  I only have 3 wheels/tyres at home. the other is at my local tyre place in Knaresbough as they are also trying to sell them for me. It's not a problem as it will only take 10 minutes or so to go and get it.

I'll be around, start work at 15:00.