convertion manual to electric (window)

Mortyy

Is it possible to upgrade from manual windows to electric on back doors?

i would say it is possible like, but could imagine it requiring a whole new loom for both back doors and linking them to the CCU some one on here should be able to help, I'm still learning the ropes but like seeing what i can do to my fabia 

Hi there, was considering this myself actually. seems it would indeed require quite a bit of work, but going on the principle that the mechanical part of the window system is already there with the manual operation, one could only assume that with a motor + limits for window travel this could indeed be possible, ofc getting the wiring installed could be a bit fiddly, but not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

I've converted a mates MK3 golf years ago. We took the plug & play bits of the wiring loom for the front dash, total looms for the front doors, total mechs for the front doors, total motors & glass for the mirrors then fitted.............electric front windows & electric heated mirrors like OEM...................

Can be done just a pain, you have to be good with wiring!