Results from Jabbasport.

I made the trip up to Jabbasport today, to have my New Turbo Dynamics stage 2 hybrid PD150 MD376 custom mapped and setup on their rolling road.

Nice gang of people, even got a brew lol. Spotted Richards Citigo, looking good. The cage work is that good it looks OEM. No pics I'm afraid not my place to take and share them.

Well I'm very impressed with the car it's a totally different car now, just seems to want go. Feels really strong when on boost and feels great on the road, that's the main thing.

No other mods now really apart from deciding on what to do with wheels, keep and refurb the spiders in an anthracite colour or change wheels, mmm decisions.

Here is a pic of the graph and results for willy waving.

post-18909-0-74371200-1406571192_thumb.jpgpost-18909-0-07284600-1406571237_thumb.jpg

PS. Arse, god knows why the pics are the wrong way round, they weren't to start with. Sorry peeps.

Edited by redcupraboy
  • Like 3

Good to see a solid 220+ from them.  Reminds me when they mapped my Allard VT2 (same turbo essentially) - I got 221bhp and it felt like a total animal when I left.

Thanks Jason I'm pretty chuffed tbh. I was hoping for 200bhp and 320lbft torque, anything over is a bonus really.

Nice figures Lee!

Cheers Dan. Love the noises of the new turbo, whistling away. God knows what it would sound like with a decent cone filter on it. I'm running the oem paper filter at present.

Edited by redcupraboy

Cheers Dan. Love the noises of the new turbo, whistling away. God knows what it would sound like with a decent cone filter on it. I'm running the oem paper filter at present.

Try an S2000 filter not expensive if you don't like the noise :)

• Like 1

Thanks Jason I'm pretty chuffed tbh. I was hoping for 200bhp and 320lbft torque, anything over is a bonus really.

The MD376 will give much more, and I doubt that 222bhp or whatever it is, is being optimistic.  My 221 Jabba horses were backed up on several other dynos, and the car always felt good and strong.

• Like 1

The MD376 will give much more, and I doubt that 222bhp or whatever it is, is being optimistic. My 221 Jabba horses were backed up on several other dynos, and the car always felt good and strong.

That's good to know, thanks Jason. I had some ARL headbolts fitted too prior to mapping as a precaution for possible headlift.