Pics with spacers fitted

Hi all, thinking of getting some spa ers for the octy, prob 15mm front 20mm rears, anybody running this set up, any probs?

Or what are you running? Supporting pics appreciated

Thanks in advance

I had 12 mm on the rear and then put my coilovers on and the tyres were catching on the arches over bumps. So I changed them for some 6mm and it sits perfect now. No catching or scrubbing :)

I had 12 mm on the rear and then put my coilovers on and the tyres were catching on the arches over bumps. So I changed them for some 6mm and it sits perfect now. No catching or scrubbing :)

Was this on standard 17" spiders with 205 tyres?

Wheres best place to vet spacers? Ivr been thinking abiut this also

vet spacers or get spacers........ :D

The answer is so wide buddy you can get them anywhere.

Any performance shop and some of the ones on this site on home page.

Then the question is how wide you want to go and that depends on what wheels you have.

H&R are probably the best company. just make sure that if you get spacers they are hubcentric ones

something like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15mm-Hubcentric-Spacers-for-Skoda-Octavia-2004-09-Alloy-Wheels-Pair-Bolts-/171231565980?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item27de32589c

to the OP 15mm on front and 20mm on rear is only ok if you have not lowered car else you will get tyre rubbing with std wheels and offset. 

I have 8mm on front and 12mm on rear as my car is quite low. 

• Like 1

vet spacers or get spacers........ :D

The answer is so wide buddy you can get them anywhere.

Any performance shop and some of the ones on this site on hoe page.

Then the question is how wide you want to go and that depends on what wheels you have.

H&R are probably the best company. just make sure that is you get spacers they are hubcentric ones

something like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15mm-Hubcentric-Spacers-for-Skoda-Octavia-2004-09-Alloy-Wheels-Pair-Bolts-/171231565980?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item27de32589c

to the OP 15mm on front and 20mm on rear is only ok if you have not lowered car else you will get tyre rubbing with std wheels and offset.

I have 8mm on front and 12mm on rear as my car is quite low.

Thanks mate, found a few images on google but mostly have different wheels so makes it hard to tell, im only 35mm low so actually only 20mm lower than standard but thinking of getting the fk top mounts to lower front by another 10mm so might go with 10mm front and 12 rear as ive seen a pic with 15mm rear and seems the tyre slightly pertrudes the arches

Thanks mate, found a few images on google but mostly have different wheels so makes it hard to tell, im only 35mm low so actually only 20mm lower than standard but thinking of getting the fk top mounts to lower front by another 10mm so might go with 10mm front and 12 rear as ive seen a pic with 15mm rear and seems the tyre slightly pertrudes the arches

15mm at rear will not protrude arches. Again it depends on offset of your wheel to weather the wheels are sticking in or out of arches. If you are looking at none std wheel the offset could be something like 45mm yet the std wheel has a offset of something like 38mm

15mm at rear will not protrude arches. Again it depends on offset of your wheel to weather the wheels are sticking in or out of arches. If you are looking at none std wheel the offset could be something like 45mm yet the std wheel has a offset of something like 38mm

Would just be standard offset as im keeping the spiders