Needing some help

Ran the Torque Pro app and it has came up with a few errors which i hope you lot can help me fix.

The engine management light isn't on but when i go to the 'Test Results' section in the app i have a few errors showing there. The first is the Fuel System Monitor Bank 2, it says the min should be 62.16A and the max should be 245.71A but mine is at 655.2A, there is another error right beneath that but it has no name but the min for that should be 22,553 and max at 53,186 but mine is at 64,739.

It's also showing an error for the 02 Bank 1 Sensor 2. It is also showing as having 1 misfire in the last 10 cycles for each of the 4 cycliners.

My car has been remapped recently with Shark (completly standard minus the map) and it was serviced a few days before.

I have read somewhere about using R8 Coilpack if the car has been remapped but not sure if that would fix it or if i need anything else?