Superb Black Edition

Well done. You're getting a whole lot of car for that. Are you happy with the combi or is it a compromise?

I am happy with combi. I agree combi/estate looks better but didn't want to pay extra for something I don't need. Will have to have a think what to buy just to justify it :-) Maybe new fridge freezer :)

Edited by Dinosek
  • Like 1

looks very nice and from the pics it looks like the tinted windows are far darker than the usual sunset glass - wish they had offered that level of tint on the standard editions

• 1 month later...

Can anyone point me to a definitive specification sheet/list for the Black Edition 2.0 TDI hatch? The brochure is useless. The Skoda website is not much better. Only one I have found is on the Carbuyer website but that seem to conflict with other snippets I've found.

Need to know as I've ordered one and I'd like to know what I'm getting in comparison to my pre-FL SE Plus.

I know you shouldn't buy blind but it was too good an offer!

Edited by peterperfect

Thanks but I've seen that. Just as comprehensive as the brochure! Things I'm querying are

Sparewheel or tyre inflator? If inflator is there room for spare wheel?

Multifunction steering wheel?

Auto-lights and/or auto-wipers?

I sat in one after I'd decided not to buy. Then better deal was offered a day later and I went for it. So, rather than a journey back to dealership I thought I'd try to pick a few expert brains.

It comes with tyre inflator.......no wheel although there is space for one in my estate.

Multi-function wheel - yes

Auto-lights - yes

Auto dimming mirror - yes

Auto-wipers - no

Also has sunset glass which I don't think is mentioned anywhere..........

It comes with tyre inflator.......no wheel although there is space for one in my estate.

Multi-function wheel - yes

Auto-lights - yes

Auto dimming mirror - yes

Auto-wipers - no

Also has sunset glass which I don't think is mentioned anywhere..........

Thanks got this. Picking up the car tomorrow. Current SE Plus has a spacesaver spare which I bought and has jack, etc. I

in tray fitted in wheel. Dealer has agreed I can keep spare. Do you know if the jack etc. would have been part of spare wheel extra or part of OEM with car. In other words can I keep the whole lot? Will new car (with inflator) come with jack, etc? I suppose obvious thing to do is wait and see tomorrow and hand over anything that is duplicated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk