Nexus 4 Mobile Phone

Robshaw

Hello All,

I'm selling my Nexus 4 Mobile Phone including original box and USB charger.

Full technical specs can be found here:

https://www.google.co.uk/nexus/4/specs/

Pictures:

10729s5.jpg

2wducuu.jpg

fbxbuv.jpg

Price: £75 inc P&P.

Reason for bargin price? - In being honest, I went away with work for 'x' number of months. The phone started to show a 'red light' (read more here). Instead of pulling the phone apart, I just re-charged it and haven't had any issues since?!?

In short, I'm guessing the battery is fooked (Technical term). - I haven't ever let the battery run down since and it has worked fine? Just wanted to be 100% honest and clear.

There are also a few light marks and scratches on the phone, nothing major.

Any more questions send me a message.

Many thanks,

Rob.

So let me get this right, the phone constantly has a red light on, but works fine?!

No, to help:

1) The phone ran out of battery.

2) Red Light Appeared.

3) Re-charged Phone.

4) Phone now works fine, issue not happened since. No red light, nothing. (See pictures - No red light)

I would guess the battery is fooked though and would suggest any buyer either replaces the battery or doesn't let the phone go flat. Never bothered me but just making buyers aware!

Hope this helps.

Spot on, cheers for that buddy! I'll get pricing up a new battery today & get back to you!

No problem, I was just being 100% honest.

I wouldn't even say you need to change the battery - Just don't let it run flat.

The battery is between £9 to £14 on eBay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice!

Was hoping you'd say no, as I smashed the glass back on mine and I don't really need to upgrade so was going to take your case and my battery, then sell on the poorer quality phone, but I probably wouldn't have paid £110 for it :P