noise when taking off in first

Only noticed this a couple of times. When car is warm and I am sitting in traffic. When letting clutch out to move off I get a moan or droan noise from gearbox. No other symptoms and all is still smooth otherwise. Only from standing start. Was thinking maybe noisy release bearing or something. May take it to skoda see if they can fix it under warranty.

Car is 09 vrs octavia fl.

Sounds bit like chewbaka of star wars lol.

That is one ace description. LOL   Oh and yes that's what a noisy release bearing sounds like.

The good news is that if could go on like that for years; the bad news is that it could break tomorrow and leave you with no clutch.

Depends on what the warranty, if any terms are. A wear and tear item to a reasonable person. Even the original warranty may not have covered that.

Depends on what the warranty, if any terms are. A wear and tear item to a reasonable person. Even the original warranty may not have covered that.

funny you should say that but my partner and I bought a brand new fabia 1.2 se there few months back and guess what it states that the clutch release bearing is not covered under warranty lol. I think I should push this one quickly on my car as I have only had it over a week. looks better.