Cheapest mail order service parts?

Living on Anglesey, North Wales for a while, and need oil, oil filter, air filter for 1.9 tdi Octavia 2005.

Any thoughts on who is knowledgable to get the right oil (without me having to cross reference to be sure), and fair delivery price?.

Car is on fixed servicing, not long-life oil. AIUI as it has no DPF, different oil to DPF version too

Thanks very much for any hep.

carparts4less.co.uk it is the sister site to ECP and is usually cheaper if you hit the dicount points (£50/£75/£100)

On www.carparts4less.co.uk Try using promo code saveme75 usually gets another 7.5% off, worked every time I have used it.

I price up on ECP and carparts4less, then pick the cheapest. Both do free delivery. If I'm in a hurry for parts I can always use ECP and collect in store on the way to work.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Living on Anglesey, North Wales for a while, and need oil, oil filter, air filter for 1.9 tdi Octavia 2005.

Any thoughts on who is knowledgable to get the right oil (without me having to cross reference to be sure), and fair delivery price?.

Car is on fixed servicing, not long-life oil. AIUI as it has no DPF, different oil to DPF version too

Thanks very much for any hep.

Its is different oil to the DPF stuff, but it wouldnt hurt if you did use the DPF oil (507.00) as it is better grade of oil.

with the products you need the price difference is so small between most places its hardly worth the effort.

ecp you can get the filters for about £5 each and oil will be around the £30 mark depending what you buy

with the products you need the price difference is so small between most places its hardly worth the effort.

ecp you can get the filters for about £5 each and oil will be around the £30 mark depending what you buy

Disagree. Need 2 sets. Delivery charges free some places, others up to £12.

A £30 differential overall for an hour's work, thanks to leads from folk on this forum.

A staggeringly boring subject, so was good to shop with retailers who can tell me what I need re oil spec