gearbox trouble

bought a skoda octavia tdi 06 reg had it a 4 weeks and dual mass clutch started rattling, so took it back they agreed to put solid wheel clutch in it had it a few days alot of vibration from clutch ,first second and reverse started grabbing gears, took it back they said its the conversion kit so put a dual mass clutch back in it, had it a day its started grabbing first and reverse , you have to turn car off to get it out of first . any ideas help

I had a very similar issue with my 2.0pd140 6 speed for ages, I put a thread up about it but can't get a link cos I'm on my phone at work.

If you search my posts you should find it.

I (and the garage) kept thinking it was clutch/cylinder related, but it turned out to be excessive movement on the first motion shaft in the gear box caused by a knackered bairing.

The shaft had 5-6mm of play in it when we got the box out, had it all re conned and rebuilt and it's perfect now.