Chrome strip rear bumper

Parents' Superb 1 was hit on the rear during their holiday - rear light cracked, bumper scuffed and the chrome strip has been dented. Does anyone have a partnumber for the chrome strip? Or a source for a good replacement?

If I'm right the chrome strip is in 3 parts, would only need the left side;

24d54jr.jpg

(And no this is not their car  :D )

From the Russian online parts catalog it looks like

3U5 807 459 2ZZ (the 2zz is for the chrome part).

See here:

http://www.auto-parts.spb.ru/cat/au/au.mycat?SelPg&t=HABgYt0AYGKVAGBiXloIWy1BOURPWUOMYEtgYizf4FIcAGId/CRoqBwSaDgcIGAIBqfHwpXlLOE6AeVWmoCwYjbPR2wBBXK94Q1e1P6z_zlH0zVNoSHuQhCGYEDK5sBULBT7drQENKgISqLDC3NpdghOlTpVNiyNfpFlNzpXh4_q3oB8WyPOpX3cGEz4ihDDPEe8moo=

They look quite pricey (>£50 from the looks of the Czech websites offering them for sale).  Might be worth having a look at a breakers off ebay to see if they can get you one, perhaps including the bumper.

I have this with the rear bumper on the right hand side section. A quote from the Skoda dealer was an unbelievable £120, so I am living with it for the moment. 

If someone gets a whole bumper I would buy the RH trim off them