Dtuk cr170 tuning box

whoosh

Hi Folks

Car going back to standard so I've got the tuning box for sale . I bought it from a member on here the middle of last year .

If I remember correctly it was new as he had a problems with his car and thinking that it was the box he sent it back to dtuk who replaced it with a new one ( problem was found to be car not box).

The new box was never fitted to his car .

When I received it he hadn't even opened it and it had the wrong loom in it . I contacted Dtuk and the amazing staff asked me to send it to them I did and they returned it all checked with a new loom .

Sorry for going on but just wanted to give you the history .

Only wee prob is that where I had it fitted the loom moved and the fan buffed two wires on the loom at the plug but I tapped it up and it didn't effect the box .

Looking for £250.00 recorded delivery

Any questions please ask

Cheers whoosh

post-10772-14081144879461_thumb.jpg

post-10772-1408114507453_thumb.jpg

post-10772-14081145263118_thumb.jpg

Hi Folks

Just thought I would add some pictures to see if anyone is interested before I try elsewhere to sell it .

Please feel free to ask any questions

Regards Whoosh