Been a fan of all types of wagons in general  :notme: for as far as I can remember. Been tinkering with mine when I get a chance but looking to see what others have done to get some inspiration and hopefully a gallery for others also (like the Rimfest). We all know RobClubley's red wagon (must give him a few hundred hits a month :nerd: ) keen to see others

Afraid I've only done small cosmetic things to mine to date...

vrs-front_zpsdf943337.jpg

octy-04_zpscedc0914.jpg

• Like 3

5CC5BE59-C4F7-4854-BA65-589284B42225_zps

33A20150-B799-4FFE-8C36-A4104A1E3F04_zps

D41954BE-D52A-4C43-86A7-F004AAD3957F_zps

Proper sleeper and surprised quite a few people with it, forge front mount, forge 008 valve, forge tip, relocated k&n air filter, 3" custom exhaust, beach buggy turbo (BBT) k250s which is a hybrid ko3s turbo with a standard ko3s compressor wheel but a rs6 turbine so it holds boost better, lowered on fk coilies (I need some helper springs for them) and a boost controller, took the octavia badge off the back as well and the rear wiper off to clean the rear up, want a black carpet as well (pics were before I got it) cheers ken

• Like 2

Ah welcome to the club what power you expecting and what have you done ?

im hopping to get 225 or above, i havr forge fmic, 007 diverter valve, k&n panel filter and having a full turbo back milltek fitted thursday and half price remap

What do you reckon on the airfilter?

How big is ya miltek gona be ? 2.5 inch or 3.0 ? And if you can get a better cold air feed to your air box the filter should be fine I have what's known as a typhoon induction kit as the filter sits in the lower grill and there is a metal pipe off the filter to the maf looks mad but it's brill

How big is ya miltek gona be ? 2.5 inch or 3.0 ? And if you can get a better cold air feed to your air box the filter should be fine I have what's known as a typhoon induction kit as the filter sits in the lower grill and there is a metal pipe off the filter to the maf looks mad but it's brill

Ill check out the cold air feed and see if u can knock somethibg together before thursday.

I just checked its a 3" down pipe and sports cat and the cat bqck part, i assum 3" is going to give better performance?

:D

For attachments:

Edit your post, then right click the small pic, select "Copy link address" (I use Chrome, probably different wording in IE or Firefox) then click the Add Image icon and paste in the link.

I edited your post that way :)

Cheers Rob, I bow to your superior knowledge (and superior wagon!)  :D

Looks great with the bigger Spiders and lowered. How's the ride?

It came with 16"s but managed to find a member on here selling a set with decent tyres so snapped em up, the straight away improved the look of the car, dont know why the estates had smaller rims to be honest.

The ride is actually pretty OK, nice and smooth on the motorway but can get a little bumpy or crappy roads, I may raise the front a little