1932204_10152191434075901_601433037_n.jp

That's a great photo Rob.  I seem to remember you having at least one child, did they come along too?  Also, did the stickers come off alright as I'm a bit OCD about that kind of thing. :notme:

• Like 1

That's a great photo Rob.  I seem to remember you having at least one child, did they come along too?  Also, did the stickers come off alright as I'm a bit OCD about that kind of thing. :notme:

It was outside Kim Dotcom's mansion :)

The sponsor stickers were low-tack and removable and just peeled off. The blue vinyl was a bit more tricky and sticky, and removed some lacquer on the passenger door and some paint on the bumper. Both locations were previous paint repairs, obviously not done properly!

I temporarily fixed the back bumper like so:

10410445_10152403446905901_4636005279644

1559412_10152403447000901_43881122104867

The event was over 18s only - mainly for safety I think. My daughter's three :) A friend came and stayed at our place for the weekend to look after her and the pets.

I wondered who's house that was. I figured it belonged to a very well to do person or you had won the local lottery. :D

As for the paint coming off, I like the temporary fix. 

If I ever come back to a Skoda it'll be a Mk1 Estate as I've always preferred them to the hatchback.  Keep this thread going as it's great so far. :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

They look like volks wheels or rota grids

I was thinking along the same lines.

These wheels are fox motor sport ms006 carbon grey

Thanks for clearing that up.  A set of those in 19" would look great on my car I reckon.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is my vrs, photos taken about a week ago, now she has coilovers fitted. Will upload another pic of her soon. Started to tidy things up by removing the rear wiper arm and fitting a bung. Looking to get the rear badges removes and big mouth mod on front bumper as well as the slight damage on front repaired (previous owner). And also acquired myself a black carpet from a golf to go in hopefully the weekend.

post-63901-0-52782400-1462894869_thumb.jpeg

post-63901-0-51283700-1462895049_thumb.jpeg

post-63901-0-34324000-1462895187_thumb.jpeg

Edited by BusyBeingBorn

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Yup, me.

But an old one (2000) and quite used too, 182k miles/291k km. 1,8T 20V L&K.

http://kharon.suomiforum.com/www/ocu/PA191335.JPG

Bought it 2 weeks ago and as it's winter tyre season now,  I immediately noticed that I have to do something to noise insulation, so now the trunk is totally in pieces.

And I don't wonder why it's noisy: Wheel arches have absolutely no sound insulation at all and not much on floor/rear sides.

What makes it worse there's obviously room and attachment points to install some, they just didn't. Even for the L&K version.

• Like 1