Error free 501 sidelight LED bulbs

pip_vrs

NEW PRICE

£8.50 a pair posted

£14 2x pair posted

(See post #73)

I've got a few sets of these LED sidelights for sale. I have them in my Octavia as sidelights and the map lights inside. They are bright and match xenons perfectly. These arent chinese copies they are decent and retail at about £16 a pair online.

I can do them for £10 a pair and if you order more i can give discount as theres no extra postage.

Located in Scunthorpe if you would like to pick up.

I will get a picture with username bit i've just posted this on instagram.

C23B96CB-FA6D-4DC2-BD15-8DADC75D830D_zps

Thanks

Phil

They really are top guality. Quite hard to get a pic with xenons on too but they match so well. They're very bright. I love mine!!

On the inside..

0CA9F601-5DD5-4E68-86E9-72650E83A107_zps

Sidelights, xenons OFF.

869583C6-B5A0-448C-A02F-7B4921B95244_zps

Sidelights, xenons ON.

0620F7A0-1147-4E8A-9DA5-F6164EFA22D0_zps

Not got many of these left either.

I think numberplate lights are fostoon type, i will check tomorrow and let you know.

Payment via paypal, if you send me £10 in the note to seller section put your name and address and then PM on here to confirm. Easiest way i think. Paypal is - [email protected]

I have 2 left as in a pair, but i plan on getting a few more before the end of the week. So if you can wait till the weekend i can have a set (4 bulbs) sent. I'll do two pair for £16 thats free postage on them.

The sidelights will definatly be these 501's. and i'm 99% the map lights will be too. (they have been in all 8+ of my VAG cars)

I've got 12 new pairs today, so 13 pairs left now. When these are gone it's going to be a while before the next batch is made as the company i get them from is making the festoon lights (for numberplate and larger lights inside the car). If these are sucessful/error free and can get the price down they will also be available.

PM on way to everyone who's messaged me.

All purchased bulbs were posted yesterday, so should arrive today.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Yer they are canbus friendly and dont bring up any lights etc. i have access to a load more so drop us a PM if your after a set.

As for the fostoons, we had some made and tbh i wouldnt want to sell them. Your better off getting some from ebay until we sort out how to build them with the quality these 501's are. I'll keep you updated on the fostoons as and when we trial them (maybe some freebies to test ;-) )