6 x Carbon shaft kayak paddles

KBPhoto

Another project taking up space in my garage...

I have six never used kayak paddles that need to go. All unused but a little dusty from storage (I will clean them before selling) and with the very occasional mark from storage.

If you're not a kayaker, this won't mean much to you. Sorry.

There are two left handed and four right handed paddles all with 45° feather.

The shafts are genuine Lendal Economy carbon shafts (a mix of carbon & glass) for reduced weight and increased stiffness and power transfer. All the shafts are thickened where they join the blades and are covered with new grips.

The blades are in two shapes: a down turned 'play' shape and a larger upper half shape for river running. All the blades are reinforced where they join the shafts.

These are relatively light and stiff with very little flutter, especially for the price.

These are either 195cm or 197cm (approx) suitable for river paddling and heights from about 5'2" up to 6'4".

They could be used for other paddling uses, but are not ideal for them. Likewise, could be suitable for someone shorter on sea or touring trips.

If they were genuine Lendal blades as well as shafts they would be worth near £150. As they are not genuine blades (only shafts) and I need to clear my garage, then £60 each seems fair with reductions for miltie purchases in one go.

Pictures to follow tonight.

post-59543-0-28789200-1407786875_thumb.jpg  post-59543-0-73872600-1407786894_thumb.jpg

The one on the left (pic 1) and bottom (pic 2) is the Play boating blade shape and the right hand one (pic 1) is the river runner.

The darker patches are just wet from me cleaning the dust of and not waiting for them to dry before taking the picture.

post-59543-0-26843000-1407786908_thumb.jpg

All six paddles waiting to go to a good home.

Would suit an experienced kayaker as a 'hack' blade or a beginner / intermediate paddler as an only pair.

• 10 months later...

Five sets still available.

Open to offers if buying more than one set.

Will investigate postage if buying more than one (to make it worthwhile for both parties).

• 4 weeks later...

Four left. Postage about £20.

£50 per paddle and discounts if buying all four (1 x RH & 3 x LH).

Can meet Herefordshire / Worcestershire or thereabouts.

• 4 weeks later...