Vrs Brakes at Service

gtyler

Just type your reg in on europarts or car parts 4 less website and they will give you a good idea of how much various makes they have recommended parts and genuine parts .Hope this helps.

A number of posts in this thread have been hidden, they are still available for moderators to see. We will unhide them once investigations are completed and if deemed in the public interest.

Please keep to the original topic RE: OEM brake pads at main dealer service.

My service isn't due until October so I was going to wait until then, but the brakes are becoming increasingly poor, so I may have to just take them in for an inspection. Hoping its just the pads that need changing. I will also be querying the suspension....I hit a pot hole the other week and since then it feels like I'm driving on rims! Ive checked the tyre pressures. God knows