Fuel Filler Flap wont open...?

Does anyone know which fuse protects the fuel filler flap?

I had a short behind the offside mirror at the weekend that blew the central locking fuse (and knocked-out the interior lighting). I replaced the central locking fuse but the fuel filler flap still doesnt open. Anyone have any ideas? 

PS - the lighting still doesnt work, but suspect the blown wiring behind the mirror is causing that. This happened when it was still under warranty years ago on the other side, giving the same symptoms.

Just done that one tonight! it is number 14 and it controls central locking interior lights and boot and fuel flap release but the stupid manual and the card inside the fuse cover are for left hand drive (mirror image).  I think you must have wiring problem if 14 is ok and central locking works.  The fuse for mirrors should be number 15 for memory and number 5 for mirror adjustment according to manual

Just done that one tonight! it is number 14 and it controls central locking interior lights and boot and fuel flap release but the stupid manual and the card inside the fuse cover are for left hand drive (mirror image).  I think you must have wiring problem if 14 is ok and central locking works.  The fuse for mirrors should be number 15 for memory and number 5 for mirror adjustment according to manual

Thanks Joe; I'll check 5 and 15 too, just in case... :)

They played with fuse positions over the years, same happened on other models, e.g. my Roomster has an addendum to owners guide with 3 or 4 fuse changes, which still do not cover all modifications (nor my 2 extra fuses for mods :D ).

If replacing fuses does not help , you can get into boot and open the flap manually, it is under the noise insulation.  Older thread is here

Are you sure it was a short? If yes, how did it happen? Just curious, as I never had problems with door wiring in the Superb.

Are you sure it was a short? If yes, how did it happen? Just curious, as I never had problems with door wiring in the Superb.

No idea. Saw blue smoke, which seemed to come from the mirror housing - certainly smelt that way too! This happened once before on the NS mirror unit and that stopped the interior / puddle / door mirror lights from operating. Was still under warranty at the time so was repaired FOC.   

They played with fuse positions over the years, same happened on other models, e.g. my Roomster has an addendum to owners guide with 3 or 4 fuse changes, which still do not cover all modifications (nor my 2 extra fuses for mods :D ).

If replacing fuses does not help , you can get into boot and open the flap manually, it is under the noise insulation.  Older thread is here

same fuse did boot release on mine! so had to go in through back seats to check the boot light (I blew the fuse trying to refit boot light)