Skoda Columbus RNS 510 MFD3 navigation system

wilmott1980

Original Skoda Columbus RNS 510 MFD3 navigation system

Taken out of my 2009 Skoda Octavia VRS

The unit is in very good condition and is in full working order. The only reason I am selling it is i have just fitted the kenwood unit to my car.

The unit has built in:

Sat nav, Traffic messages, Radio, DVD player, CD + MP3 player, 30gb HDD, SD Card, VIM

Plus other capabilities

Located in Fareham, Hampshire.

I can code in and fit for free if collecting but you would need supply the additional fittings.

£360 £325 collected or £375 £340 delivered (buyer pays paypal fees)

post-9910-0-20262000-1408113351_thumb.jpg

post-9910-0-14874700-1408113379_thumb.jpg

post-9910-0-40723700-1408113390_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the poor pictures. I will put some more and hopefully better ones up later

Will this fit a 2013 Fabia?

I have been reading reports of fitting of a Columbus into a Fabia and it looks like the Octavia has a different shape unit, do you know if this is true or are they all the same?

Thanks

Will this fit a 2013 Fabia?

I have been reading reports of fitting of a Columbus into a Fabia and it looks like the Octavia has a different shape unit, do you know if this is true or are they all the same?

Thanks

I would have thought they were the same as I have seen an rns315 in a fabia and is the same as a rns510/columbus unit. Send me a pic of your dash and I should be able to confirm it for you.

This is my first attempt at posting a picture so hopefully it will work!

Dash_zps3bc7f22f.jpg

The outer ring around the radio pulls off to show the 4 fixing screws that hold the radio in place, I assume that the Columbus fixes in the same way.

Wow that's a great price for a Columbus. Prices must have come down since I bought my 2 units at over £500. That's Bolero money. Cant believe you haven't sold it yet.

GLWTS

Fair enough. I'm considering getting one though. Seen loads on eBay. Are there different types of models though?i like the look of this. Does the DVD work whilst driving though?

Fair enough. I'm considering getting one though. Seen loads on eBay. Are there different types of models though?i like the look of this. Does the DVD work whilst driving though?

It shouldn't, and if you were caught doing so would you'd be very naughty

And yes, it does go in a Fabia (mine's a 12 plate)

DSC_1780_zps6289581c.jpg