ORDERES MY FABIA TO GO ALONGSIDE MY CITIGO TODAY :D

hey guys,

im already a member of this site because I have a citigo sport and just thought id drop you all a line to say that today I have ordered a lovely 2011 mk2 fabia se+ to go alongside my 13 plate citigo :) might make its debut at the next yorkshire meet next weekend if it arrives in time haha

craig

it looks beautiful haha I believe I will do when I get to use it lol this ones gonna be my mums car haha seen as ive only got 1300 miles left before my next service is due on the citigo and it technically isnt supposed to happen until january I may be borrowing it a lot :)

• Like 1

it looks beautiful haha I believe I will do when I get to use it lol this ones gonna be my mums car haha seen as ive only got 1300 miles left before my next service is due on the citigo and it technically isnt supposed to happen until january I may be borrowing it a lot :)

Ah i see.

Sounds good :). Have to let us know what you think of it compared to the citigo :).

What engines in the fabia?

fabia's just a 1.2 :) nice and cheap to run haha still a bigger engine than my little 1.0 litre citigo haha it will be interesting to see what its like compared tp thw citigo cos its not that much older and similar sort of engine size, if anything I think the .2 of a litre probs will just make up for the extra weight of it being a fabia

Yeah thats what mines for :).

Theyre nice enough though. I enjoy driving mine :).

It's alright for those with the 70 edition :giggle: no I did really like my 54bhp one but found I was constantly dropping it down a gear! That's the only advantage of the rubbish Clio that has 75ish BHP

It's alright for those with the 70 edition :giggle: no I did really like my 54bhp one but found I was constantly dropping it down a gear! That's the only advantage of the rubbish Clio that has 75ish BHP

54hp or 70, i enjoy driving it for the other reasons. Its comfy, smooth, easy and relatively quiet. Doesnt have to be fast to enjoy the drive :).

Although, speed is awesome

nb jubilee no. its not my car. the citigo is. I do hope thats sarcasm as I dont know you I would like to guess so. didnt realise a 22 yr old with a brand new car straight out of the factory being ran and paid for by himself bringing his mum out for the day would be a point to make fun of lol :) considering id been working til 2am that morning I thought it was a wide deision to have someone in the passenger seat for safety reasons on a long drive I.e. falling asleep on the motorway, my bad