New Superb Company Car Ordered

I would like to say Hello,

I have just ordered my new company car which I am looking forward to getting.

I haven't driven one yet, but I have driven the Octavia.

I have ordered

Superb Estate 170 TDI DSG

L&K

Petrol Blue

Ivory Leather

Key less entry

Auto Tailgate

Heated washers

MDI

Hill hold.

Not sure of delivery date yet.

Cheers Andrew.

• Like 2

Nice choice, you will not be unhappy with the L & K :) 

I took delivery of mine on the 28th June, fantastic car, I have never been so relaxed driving Lol .. .it took just under 4 months to arrive, ordered 8th March, built 2nd June, arrived at dealers around the 18th... 

That's a very nice spec, and as Superb170 says the blue paintwork should go really well with the ivory leather. There is quite a bit of info regarding the IPhone compatibility if you search this forum.

The Columbus unit does have rear camera capability (same as RNS 510 unit on Passat which does have the camera), but as far as I am aware Skoda does not offer it as an option on the Superb, although I might be wrong.

Someone here has retrofitted it on their Octavia with the Columbus unit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tod_9k9vI

It will be a lot bigger than my existing Saab 93 Wagon ,

The only things I'm not sure on is if there is a rear view camera option and IPhone comparability issues.

Andrew.

Can't comment on a rear view camera as mine is 2 years old and doesn't have one. Frankly the standard rear sensors with diagram in the Columbus is spot on as to distance.

You will love the superb. The ride is fantastic and the space is unbeatable. The only thing I would say is I used to have a Saab 9-3 and I have found nothing to compare with the seats in that. By far the best of any car. The superb seats are great but the Saabs were ...superb!!!

Welcome I hope you enjoy the car as much as we do. Once you have resolved any minor niggles you get with a new car you will it very enjoyable driving . The L&K is great choice. Mine took 3 months to arrive. If you go the Skoda website you can download the user manuals very helpful to look through before you take delivery. But beware, it will make you want the car to arrive ASAP :0)

• Like 1

Oh I am jealous sorry for hijacking a Super Superb thread, I like my Octy mk3 VRS, but and it's a big but I really really miss my Superb. The comfort space quietness not to mention the ability of it as a long distance cruiser, when I travel back to Nottingham from Germany at present in the VRS I am in agony with an hour to go before you get to Calais never had an ache in my previous Superb's.

I am ordering a Superb Elegance Estate with the 170 hp engine kitted out with the following, Black magic paint, pano roof, power boot lid, heated seats front and rear,heated washer nozzles,spare wheel, sunset glass, upgraded sound system, Luxon 18" alloys,PDC front and rear,warranty extension. Getting the mats thrown in free.!!!

I cannot wait and I hope you chaps don't mind me popping on your area of Briskskoda, don't worry when I have queries regarding my new Superb I will be straight on here. Happy motoring:-)

Welcome Matty I am sure you will find people are very willing to offer help and advice.

That's quite. Journey for a 70 year old :0)

I can agree with that.... everyone on here was fantastic when I asked loads of stupid question when I ordered my Superb in March... AND they still do help me out :)

Great people... 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally getting mine this Friday on a brand new 64 plate (it's a Company car). Ive gone for Superb Estate 140 L&K, Black with brown leather, with extra options of heated washer nozzles, rear side airbags and built in sunblinds in the rear windows.

Does anybody know how easy it is to chip the engine up to 170bhp? Im presuming its the same engine in both cars?

Finally getting mine this Friday on a brand new 64 plate (it's a Company car). Ive gone for Superb Estate 140 L&K, Black with brown leather, with extra options of heated washer nozzles, rear side airbags and built in sunblinds in the rear windows.

Does anybody know how easy it is to chip the engine up to 170bhp? Im presuming its the same engine in both cars?

Unfortunately the diesels have ECUs that are ridiculously encrypted, so the ECU box would need to be 'modified' to take a remap, or there are tuning boxes available (eg DTUK) that plug into one or two of the engine sensors.

Nice choice, you will not be unhappy with the L & K :)

I took delivery of mine on the 28th June, fantastic car, I have never been so relaxed driving Lol .. .it took just under 4 months to arrive, ordered 8th March, built 2nd June, arrived at dealers around the 18th... 

Lovely, the blue combined with the ivory should work really well.  It is ahead of the Octavia is all areas especially comfort so you won't be disappointed.  The hardest part will be the wait :)

I can agree with that.... everyone on here was fantastic when I asked loads of stupid question when I ordered my Superb in March... AND they still do help me out :)

Great people... 

I echo the above!

I have mine since July 10th : Similar spec (without the DSG) ...... Its an absolutely fantastic car!  Had mine detailed with opti coat pro and added Wind deflectors fitted and very happy!

I am seriously thinking about purchasing a second one (but 4x4 with DSG) but will wait till 2016 when the new Superb is available in Ireland :)