MIJ Cat Back Exhaust - Mk2 Octavia vRS TFSI

Stu08

To all,

Have an MIJ cat back exhaust for sale. Been on the car about a year and a half; changed due to new Pipewerx/Milltek turbo back exhaust ready for a stage 2 map.

The exhaust comes with my standard downpipe as it is needed to fit the MIJ cat back exhaust. Downpipe is in good condition; both cats are working and in good order.

-The exhaust has a custom rear bracket for the backbox which simply replaces your existing bracket (screw in fitting). 

- The exhaust is 2.5" diameter.

-The rear exhaust cut-out appears to need trimming to get the exhaust on.

It is a full sport system (just the back box silencer).

Looking for £100 collected.

Photo's are available if required.

Stu

It has a nice burble when driving along under normal conditions.

Under full throttle it was loud; you could really hear the turbo on boost.

On the motorway it was audible; however it was nothing majorly intrusive unless absolutely flooring it.

Please note that my description is subjective to my opinions (yours may differ).

The back box is in great condition. No issues with it.

You'd have to cut it off and weld it to your existing system if you just wanted to fit the back box to your standard system (might need an adaptor to convert your standard 2.25" pipe to the 2.5" back box pipe).

Sorry mate; it has gone to the scrapyard! Shame for a fully functioning 1 1/2 year old stainless steel exhaust to go for scrap. Still; got good money for the cats! Almost got what I wanted as a sale.