Pick up my VRS on Thursday.

Super excited!! Picking it up thursday after work. Went for all black :) Does anyone have any photos of their Black VRS? not seen many kicking around. 

Also Im driving from Leeds to Essex on the Friday! (didnt want to put miles on it but ah well) what MPG returns on a steady drive down the M1?

Thanks

Zach 

Am I missing something here ?

Is it a Fabia or an Octavia? 

If it's a Fabia vRS then my partner has an all Black version-stealth look model .

It looks great!

Sorry only just noticed your thread is under the Fabia mk2 Forum.

Enjoy, should be much fun when compared to the Monte

Edited by vrskeith

Congrats! All black - very aggressive looking combo! :D There are a few knocking about, I think a number members have the same and will along shortly to provide nice photos!

if its a brand new car, and depending on your idea of "steady" I think you will be looking at an actual MPG of 37-39 mpg!

Enjoy!

Definitely subject to driving style, my car started out life with me at 30k miles and struggled to hit 40mpg on a run.

Getting to know the car and some choice modifications meant by the end of it's time with me it was reliably giving 48 mpg as a combined A Road or Motorway run and still able to get 40mpg if pootling about town.

A long pull up hill though can fudge all of that.

Give the engine time to run in before you judge it, I think these lumps really loosen and improve.