Help - Heko Wind Deflectors - any good?

I bought some when I ordered my car.

I do not believe they cause wind noise. They appear to be moderately successful in allowing me to drive with the window down, if you understand what I mean.

Not fantastic, but I would order them again if I were to buy another new car.

I used to have them on my Fabia vRS and had no problems with them. We had them on the mrs' Fabia vRS also but someone actually managed to nick all four while the car was parked overnight!!! The one lucky thing was that somehow they did it without breaking any of the windows!!!

Cheers

Dave.

Another user of the Heko deflectors here. Drive with window slightly open brilliant stops the rain coming in. Also parking up in hot weather can drop all windows 1cm and not noticeable from outside. But do find with windows closed a slight increase in wind noise, not unbearable but definately there. Also SuperbiRL142 where did you get rear bumper protector for FL model?

• Like 1

Ask your Dealer if they have any KCD509001. This is apparently Skoda part number for them and see if they have the writing on them. These are the hekos which writing is more noticeable some angles and invisible others.

post-109690-0-03786400-1408894201_thumb.jpgpost-109690-0-76991600-1408894201_thumb.jpg

Ask your Dealer if they have any KCD509001. This is apparently Skoda part number for them and see if they have the writing on them. These are the hekos which writing is more noticeable some angles and invisible others.

Thanks for that, images of that part number do not show any writing at all.

£30 from superskoda, will wait for a free delivery week.. ( you'll no be having a sale will you)  ((for the older members ))

If anyone knows of some without the white writing I would be interested.

As above the writing isn't as white as the photos suggest as like i say it is etched rather than printed onto the plastic...... Unless they've changed since the two sets we had. In real life the Team Heko writing isn't all that noticeable at all.

Cheers

Dave.

I've put them on my car. They work reasonably well. Means I can drive with windows open and very little buffering entering cabin. I'm happy. Just wished I lived a little closer to Europe. Importing Skoda parts and Accessories to Australia is costing me a small packet. :-(

post-119752-0-77932100-1408967994_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shakey063