Radio: No Audio

Hello,

My radio has no audio. it was fine last night when i got home but when powered on the vehicle this morning I get no audio from the radio. strange

Any Ideas?

Did it go pop?

Back in 07 ish there was an issue with the stereo where it would got POP then then stay off until you restarted the engine.

Scared the shoite out of me the first time it happened..

Software update sorted it but that was 6yr ago or so. Might be worth investigating if yours hasn't been near a dealer in a long time.

Hello,

Thank you all for your replies.

I did played a little bit with the mute button but that didn't make a difference. 

Strange as it sounds i went to my car a couple of minutes ago and it is working now. I don't understand what happened as i had turned the engine off and on a couple of times this morning. It is a bizarre case but i am happy that it is working again.