XDS setting now disabled.

While on the road, exiting a wet roundabout, its a wonderful bit of tech, on the track all it was doing was heating up the front pads, and giving a nasty knocking sound on corner exits...

I disabled it (jason/laptop ect :) thanks Jase :) ) and it was much better on track, (just been to how fast session)  allowed me to feel the wheelspin, and feed the power in accordingly, MUCH more control...

AND the gearbox reacts differently... if its wheelspinning it doesn't change up, it just holds the revs on the limiter... this again gave better control, (Rather than changin up on corner exit and upsetting the cars balance / operating the XDS more agressively)

all good stuff... havent reactivated it, dont think I will.

Shark.

p.s I had it on the medium setting

• Like 1

It really was kicking in a lot at blyton. Made it sounds like the ABS was kicking in even when not on the brakes.

I can't wait for the ring... I'm so going round it in my car... don't even care that's it's no vRS. It will still be fun!

Phil

• Like 1

I read the whole thread but could not find anything concrete there i. E. No list of participants, times, dates, accommodation plans etc. - just lots of interest :)

Dave, let me know plz.

I was looking at Zolder as over 100 miles nearer and approx £200 for half day track session

• Like 1

I read the whole thread but could not find anything concrete there i. E. No list of participants, times, dates, accommodation plans etc. - just lots of interest :)

Dave, let me know plz.

I was looking at Zolder as over 100 miles nearer and approx £200 for half day track session

I was just thinking the same! Would be up for abit of a Brisky mass road trip, quite fancy seeing the Nurburgring. Shame there isn't anything really arranged!