312 mm discs wear

Just a question directed at V6 owners.  Do you mind having a look at your front discs and tell me if they are shiny all the way or if you have the last 5mm or so nice and rusty like me :-)

Can't really tell if my pads are just not wide enough or if it is meant to be like that.

BTW I have EBC discs and pads.

Perhaps my callipers need an overhaul?

My (original) discs have the rusty outy ring (more of a lip really) on the front and rear discs.

At 76k, they're getting to the point where I'm thinking I ought to be changing them.

Thanks chaps.  They are also a bit warped, though I don't drive here as enthusiastically as I used to, so waiting to wear them down a bit more before changing.

Not a fan of these EBC discs.  They have gone very rusty in the areas not subjected to friction, like in the cooling vents, it's all flaking off and they are not even that old.

I think I'll go for Meyle platinums next time.  Installed those on mum's A-class and they are ace, the anti rust coating works well.