Tyres

I'm going Goodyear Asymmetric F2. About £112 each fitted. Never used em before but good reviews and comments in forum.

Last new ones I got were Continental Sport Contact 5 - they did well on the rear round the track at Blyton.

But yeah pop into the tyre section, this thread will probably get moved there one day.

I've run Hankook s1 Evo's for a while, but recently replaced them with Goodyear Eagle's. Grip is better (no wheel spinning in second gear) and they are quieter. Wear rate is also better.

They really are very good!

^^^^ what aspman said^^^^

I run these on my Octavia vRS and am very happy with them so much so had another set fitted to the front this morning.

Personally I rate them better than the Contis as they last longer and are a quieter tyre.

Edited by Vrs84

As above, Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance (must be performance, not standard EG) or Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2s. This will depend on your tyre size. Uniroyal Rainsport 3s if you're short on cash.

Also Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance. I've had them on my vRS for 18 months.  Backs are hardly worn but I've just renewed the fronts.  Performance is excellent (including a track day) and they are very quiet (unlike the OEM tyres).