Cruise control wiring loom

Is it possible to buy the loom ready made with all plugs on?

Got the loom and stalk from another fabia this week. But I think it's missing a wire and plug that I may have left in the other fabia. My vcds recognises it but it's not working.

Had a new genuine brake light switch recently so I can rule that out.

Have you enabled cruise and checked the brake, clutch and cruise switches using VCDS?

I've enabled the cruise. Haven't checked the switch status on brake, clutch or cruise on vcds as of yet. It got dark and I got the hump! Weekend task.

The small part of the loom you need is available from skoda. You still have to run the other wire and splice it into the ecu though

I've done the wire to the ecu. Thought I might be able to do away with the separate plug for the brake switch by splicing into pin 2.

Not sure if that's ok or I need the plug. Either way it's not working. Not sure if it worked in the fabia I took it from either. Didn't cost me a penny so not too worried if it's broken.

I'd also be interested in buying cruise loom if it's available, got a new stalk a while ago but no wires!

Just done some searching. Can get it from vw. 1J0 971 425 is the part number for the loom. Get it from vw not eBay as the eBay ones don't come with the plugs and will need pinning correctly.

Perfect, thank you!

So that loom + the stalk is all I need for cruise control?

Obviously need coding etc but that's all fine.

Yeah should be all you need. Not bad to fit either.