These need to go now.............

Auric Goldfinger

Wouldn't lowering the price to sell make more sense than throwing your toys out the pram and weighing them in? You'd get more money too :p

You have to throw your toys out of the pram before you weigh it in :p

Scrappie won't give you much for toys

Any updates on this Discount Mr G? 

£40 collected? - Better than paying to have the tyres taken off and fuel to the skip?

At about 8kg a wheel without tyre maximum you'd be looking at £1.44 for both wheels at my local scrappy :(

Try 12kg ish for OEM alloys. Still probably £30-40 for the lot if you're lucky.

Tyres could sell on eBay... I sold an old 15" one from my Puma for £19 recently.

Or even sell the tyres to a tyre place that deals in part worns.

Try 12kg ish for OEM alloys. Still probably £30-40 for the lot if you're lucky.

Tyres could sell on eBay... I sold an old 15" one from my Puma for £19 recently.

Or even sell the tyres to a tyre place that deals in part worns.

Yeah I was offered £15 for 5 BMW BBS wheels from a scrappy on ebay and £100 paid and collected :)

He clearly doesn't want to sell that badly, he hasnt even come on to his ad to chat to us :D

But he is a train driver, so we can expect nothing for ages, and just as we are losing interest all his replies will come at once :rofl:

He clearly doesn't want to sell that badly, he hasnt even come on to his ad to chat to us :D

But he is a train driver, so we can expect nothing for ages, and just as we are losing interest all his replies will come at once :rofl:

I've been for a lie down :zzz:  Work tomorrow, 04:00

Not feeling well   :sick: