Armrest top clip - broken

I got in my car at the airport and noticed that somehow the clip was broken which holds the top of the armrest down :-(

Upon closer inspection one of the retaining 'lugs' has snapped off - not really sure how I never apply any force to it, and I don't recalling catching my watch on it, etc.  Anyhow, a quick look on ebay seems to offer up this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Centre-Console-Armrest-Lid-Latch-Clip-Catch-Button-Skoda-Octavia-SEAT-Ibiza-/171011609459

which looks about right to be, unless anyone else can offer a cheaper supplier....

Thanks,

Matt

However, using their checker, it tells me it won't fit my car.... ho-hum

This item does not fit Skoda Octavia 2001 1U5 [1998-2004] Estate 1.9 TDI.

But it fits a 2001 Golf.  They are all the same, aren't they?

I thought they were. My armrest came out of a golf and it looks exactly the same but strangely there is no part number on my clip. The lugs breaking off is a common thing though.

That is same one I bought after one of the pips broke off mine. I don't know difference between the centre armrest on Elegance in 2001 and 2003.

Mike.