Paint damage on bottom of drivers door

Noticed this when washing the other day, the paint has peeled off, size around 1cm at the widest area

Didn't realise the primer is black underneath?

How much should I expect this to cost to repaint, or shall I just do a touch up?

Don't suppose Skoda will touch it under warranty!?

post-48024-0-25037100-1408551549_thumb.jpg

I might attempt a touch up kit first, just to protect it.

Need new tyres and due 3rd variable service in 3 months, so looking to not shell out too much!

Thanks

I had a similar sized area on O/S/F door, presumably where previous owner scuffed it when opening - I had one of the 'smart repairs' done to it and it cost me £60.

• 6 months later...

Hi I have a 2009 diesel VRS and have the same issues at both wheel/cill section - paint and protective finish gone!  Missed at the service?  So a lot going on re Audi recognised this on their S-line cars and fitted clear helicopter tape as fitted to the rear wheel arch's to combat stone chips.  So with me it is a service issue, but also maybe a design fault with wider tryes and wheels and no mud flaps available so no mitigation planned by Skoda.  I am happy to keep you updated on this?