Octavia III estate 4x4 (Tour De F.)

I'm very interested in this car, although I've yet to see one...I've owned a Scout & a 170bhp Superb 4x4, and the War Office is running her 2nd Fabia, a Monte C. Not a patch on her earlier Vrs...but looks nice and no complaints....other than the lamps on dip..!

Has anyone purchased the T De F version yet? If yes, what comments..? I'm interested in finding out what the headlights are like on the highway? The Monte C. lamps are poor.    The T De F version is based on the SE equipped Octavia I believe...Any comments on those lamps please?

W11A.

Are there still any of these left - they were only making 198 of each model?

There was a TdF Octavia and a TdF Yeti in the showroom @ Winner Skoda (Cinderford) last weekend... I was tempted to nick the bike wheel bags that were in the boot 'cos I could do with a pair of those  :devil: .