Distortion with calls on iphone 5c

Hi all

My works phone has been upgraded to a iPhone 5c from a 4. The 5c connects to the superb excellent but during calls I'm getting distortion/crackling when the other person talk. Anyone had the same?

Cheers

Rich

A quick google reveals that the 5 and therefore the 5C have problems with bluetooth headsets. The solution is to move the phone closer to the bluetooth module. The module is under your the drivers seat, the crackling appears to improve if the phone is within 2 feet of the module. There are a number of discussions on Apple support forums regarding the problem.

I'm not sure what the difference is, but my 32GB iPhone 5 seems fine streaming audio some considerable difference from a bluetooth speaker, but its one way communication. 

Hi all

My works phone has been upgraded to a iPhone 5c from a 4. The 5c connects to the superb excellent but during calls I'm getting distortion/crackling when the other person talk. Anyone had the same?

Cheers

Rich

I have an iPhone 5 and get exactly the same problem when speaking with someone on the phone. However if I am listening to music using Bluetooth I have no problems