New Roomster Owners

ChrisTids

New Roomster Owners

We have just bought a 08 Roomster 3 1.4 TDI as family transport, our first Skoda and first diesel so far so good.

Haven’t had chance to take a photo of it other than the one from the dealers website.

skoda-roomster_zpsf5e9ecdc.jpg

It’s a bit of a contrast to my car…  

tn_IMGP0082.jpg

New Roomster Owners

We have just bought a 08 Roomster 3 1.4 TDI as family transport, our first Skoda and first diesel so far so good.

Haven’t had chance to take a photo of it other than the one from the dealers website.

skoda-roomster_zpsf5e9ecdc.jpg

It’s a bit of a contrast to my car…

tn_IMGP0082.jpg

Liking the MG :) my dad has a 71 MGB

Thanks for the welcome :D

Hi Chris and welcome to Briskoda.

Nice find.  Roof rails were an option on yours and very expensive to retro-fit.

I always felt the Roomster looked unfinished without them.

Yes we were very pleased to have come across it with great set of options such as the glass roof and we love the colour. Not sure if the roof bars will ever be used but they are nice to have just in case and you say they do seem to finish the car off.

Liking the MG :) my dad has a 71 MGB

I’ve owned an MG for almost 20 years starting off with a 72 Midget that I rebuilt from a box of bits before moving onto the TF almost 10 years ago, it’s fair to say that I am an MG man as I also help to run the local MG club and help to moderate a MG Rover forum. But owning something completely different is refreshing.

tn_IMG_0001.jpg

Welcome to the forum :hi:

Looks like we are just up the road (well M1) from you.   

Edited by ChrisTids