Skoda 3 spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel

Eddie-NL

I have for sale

Skoda 3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel

Condition: New, has some marks see last photo

Smooth Leather

I tested the wheel and all works ok, the Circle button doesn't work (used to switch between audio Sources)

£70 delivered

smoothskoda1_zps6077e560.jpg

smoothskoda2_zps8242cb91.jpg

smoothskoda3_zpse6c5c51c.jpg

Matt

I did this to my previously owned Octy vRS & my advice is :-

Make sure you have a proper copy of VCDS,

Read from your current car what type / number your controller is,so you know what replacement you need ( make sure it is a real Skoda controller ).

Then do a search on here looking at how others did this,  there is plenty of good sound advice, the biggest headache is getting the VCDS settings correct so everything works.

Good luck

Matt

I did this to my previously owned Octy vRS & my advice is :-

Make sure you have a proper copy of VCDS,

Read from your current car what type / number your controller is,so you know what replacement you need ( make sure it is a real Skoda controller ).

Then do a search on here looking at how others did this,  there is plenty of good sound advice, the biggest headache is getting the VCDS settings correct so everything works.

Good luck

Or just go to Eddie.......he knows all that 

:)

Cheers for the help guys.  I would need to go to someone with VCDS as I don't have it. 

Will I need to read my current setup before I would be able to order the replacement controller??  Was thinking, If Eddie is happy to, I'll order the controller and loom, and arrange a date to come pay him a visit with some beer tokens and maybe get it all fitted then??

Cheers for the help guys.  I would need to go to someone with VCDS as I don't have it. 

Will I need to read my current setup before I would be able to order the replacement controller??  Was thinking, If Eddie is happy to, I'll order the controller and loom, and arrange a date to come pay him a visit with some beer tokens and maybe get it all fitted then??

You won't be disappointed by Eddie's work   :)