Briskoda 2015 Calendar Photo Submision

BriskodaCalendar

So here we go again people; as per the last few years I will the undertaking the creation and production of a 2015 Briskoda Calendar

Finished items are CD case desk calendars as per

IMAG0502_zpsc1e3f666.jpg

and a wall hanging calendar as per

IMAG0503_zpsb1fe5db9.jpg

Each of the 12 monthly pages will be made up of pictures submitted by you of your vehicles.
All photos will be collated and voted upon and the most popular will feature as the main pictures with the others playing a supporting role; something like this (although final design is yet to be decided)

Jan-Jun.jpg

Pictures must be of your car which you have permission to use.
Maximum of 2 photos per person/car
Photos must be new for this year (i.e. not submitted for previous years calendars) but could be taken in the tail end of last year.

Images are to be posted in this thread but original full size image to be emailed directly to me at [email protected]. (can be at a later date if necessary)

Submission of pictures does not guarantee inclusion in the calendar and I reserve the right to crop images to best fit as necessary.

Pictures will be subject to the public vote to pick the favourites so the better the quality and substance the better your chances.

Submission will remain open for until the end of September

Thre will then be voting though October to determine the winners of each month

November they'll be printed production,

leaving time to hopefully despatch in December before Christmas

Any questions just ask away

• Like 3

Ok, now I REALLY want my car to arrive this month (was built last week). Best plan a location for end of month and hope for the right weather! Watch this space....

EDIT: Location chosen (shot my Audi SQ5 there...), will do similar with the vRS :D Just need a dry and ideally clear night now! 

Edited by josedebardi
  • Like 1