Vr6 g60 clutch flywheel slipping techniclutch!

RW90

Hey guys not sure if this is the right section..

Should have done some research first but I didn't so hey...

If it's cheap, it's cheap for a reason....

Car - ibiza cupra 54 hybrid turbo ~ 260bhp 275lbs/ft

I recently purchased an LUK g60 vr6 clutch and flywheel set up from techniclutch on eBay.

It is slipping from the get go even worse than my buggered 10 year old cupra clutch that I removed. I think it's down to the clutch itself rather than the flywheel, it's an LUK but I've read that a lot of these techniclutch products are so cheap because they are chinese refurb parts. Techniclutch are denying this, but it's obviously true.

I've now bought a genuine Sachs kit from euro, do you guys think that the unbranded g60 flywheel that techniclutch supplied could be causing the slipping or all down to the crap LUK jobby they sent?

I don't want to fork out for another flywheel if it would be the same as the one in the techniclutch kit?

Is the darkside g60 fly an unbranded oem copy?

Any advice would be appreciated, so pi**ed right now, really can't afford to be chucking more money at it after having the techniclutch garbage fitted..

• 2 weeks later...