Bluetooth working on only one side

Just swapped my bluetooth box to a newer version (3C8035730D) but the bluetooth through phone calls and music is only coming out the right hand side. Is this normal and is there a way to make it play through all the speakers?

Cheers..

Have a new problem now, iphone starts playing music whenever I get in the car and it syncs up. I have to manually stop it and switch the music source. Annoying!

Does anybody know how to solve this? Been googling but no answer yet just lots of people complaining of the same thing..

Yep looks easy enough. Good luck. Can't help with the other, steer well clear of apple myself! My music source always defaults to the last used.

I've found a solution , well , more of a work around for my iphone music playing everytime I get in the car and it connects. I downloaded an app called A2DPblocker which stops the music player connecting but still allows bluetooth hands free calling as normal. Not ideal as if I want to stream music I have to disable the app first but it's a lot better than having to stop the music playing and switch music source everytime you get in the car!

Yep looks easy enough. Good luck. Can't help with the other, steer well clear of apple myself! My music source always defaults to the last used.

Looks easy enough? the DIY wires part? I would be very wary of attempting a job like that with no pics :-/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...