First Photos of the Fabia vRS

TomR88

Congratulations on your purchase, looks lovely!

Shame you've discovered it's got oil consumption problems so soon into ownership. Sadly it's very rare that the breather pipe mod is successful so you will probably be looking at needing a new engine next :-(

You won't be disappointed with the Milltek catback exhaust. I had one on my previous vRS hatch and it was great.

Thanks for the comments.

I am hoping the car gets a new engine tbh and they get to the bottom of the fault.

Have you got pics of the red without the black pack.

I do like that. Think all black is too much. Also the silver wheels really show off the alloys shape.

What order should I do the mods. Coilovers then arb or wait and do it all together

Here's a 'full frontal' I've just taken -

B0E1B341-03F8-4A9F-905F-DF4E146B216F_zps

Tom - sorry to hear about the oil consumption - you seem to be taking it quite calmly - hope it's sorted soon by way of a replacement engine.

I do like that. Think all black is too much. Also the silver wheels really show off the alloys shape.

What order should I do the mods. Coilovers then arb or wait and do it all together

All together would be cheaper, but if money is tight, do the ARB first. You might find you don't need anything else. It really does make a difference on this car. I held off for quite a while as the one I did on a (last generation) Focus didn't really make that big a difference - obviously, that car was closer to "ideal" in stock form than a Fabia is.

I only did amateur track days in the corsas.

The first was a 1.4 Sri, but I tried my hardest to get as much power as I could but insurance was the biggest issue. It was lowered on Coilovers, home made strut braces, seats out, air con out, bucket seats from the Vxr. I had to keep it relatively user friendly as it was my daily driver. I used to go donning ton park, Malory and a couple at snetterton.

I only did amateur track days in the corsas.

The first was a 1.4 Sri, but I tried my hardest to get as much power as I could but insurance was the biggest issue. It was lowered on Coilovers, home made strut braces, seats out, air con out, bucket seats from the Vxr. I had to keep it relatively user friendly as it was my daily driver. I used to go donning ton park, Malory and a couple at snetterton.

ITB fitted or standard?

Just a standard. Was pointless spending too much on power as only a 1.4 but handling wise, best handling car I had. Vxr was too front heavy, st was very stable but I will make the fabia less like a boat at sea lol

Just a standard. Was pointless spending too much on power as only a 1.4 but handling wise, best handling car I had. Vxr was too front heavy, st was very stable but I will make the fabia less like a boat at sea lol

I'm a fan of the z16xe engines used for 1600 rallying :)