Haven Holiday - Rockley Park - Mon 29th September until Fri 3rd Oct -

AJ7788

Hi all,

I booked a Haven holiday for 4 nights from Monday the 29th of September until Friday the 3rd of October at Rockley Park but unfortunately I am unable to go now due to other travelling.

Booked is the 3 bed, sleeps up to 8 people Platinum caravan which is the top of the range one.

Overall view (example of 2 bed);

Overall_zpsd8bd4067.jpg

Lounge;

Lounge_zps25e7366c.jpg

Kitchen;

Kitchen_zpsaf37d69a.jpg

Bathroom;

Bathroom_zpsc36336f6.jpg

Main Bedroom;

MainBedroom_zps919801dd.jpg

Twin Bedroom;

TwinBedroom_zps81f846b9.jpg

Second Twin Bedroom;

SecondTwinBedroom_zps9cd08b4a.jpg

I am looking for £260 £250 £240 £200 for this fantastic holiday. I can change the names on the booking by writing a letter and sending it to Haven Customer Services so the sooner this can be done the better, but I won't do this until payment has been received.

Any questions please let me know.

http://www.haven.com/parks/dorset/rockley-park/

Hi all,

I will be away from Thursday the 18th of September with really limited (possibly non existent) internet access so would like this sorted before then. Will leave it on here only until Sunday then advertise elsewhere - get a bargain while you can :)

I can recommend Rockley Park.

Not interested in your offer though a7788, sorry.

I already own a caravan there and LOVE it.  :D

Oh, and if you want to go again in the future send me a PM, and I may be able to do you a special deal.  :yes:

• Like 1