Columbus Sat Navr update

i have trying to download the update file from :

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/es_GB/-/GBP/View-Promo?&cwt=application/ApplicationFrame_campaign_light&&Page=Skoda-Landing-Page-MIB-Columbus&&NewDomainName=Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site&

BUT, it keeps timing out as the files are very big and the server is very sloooow.

Does anyone know of an alternative website where the updates can be downloaded?

That seems to be a common response to dealers Lol although mine are fantastic, look after both my cars, first class service... 

You had your car around the same time as me, so if it's the maps you want to update you should have v10 like me? I think v11 is out there, but not sure it is a genuine UK v11, looking at ETOS the latest they list is v10, looks like the disc part number for v10 for "W+M" which I think is Western Europe as the other listed is "E+M" is 3TO051859Q

post-428-0-22791300-1409514340_thumb.jpg

My dealer wanted UK Pounds 199.50 for updating to version v10, after saying initially in July that the latest version available is v9!

I bought v10 western Europe on ebay for UK Pounds 31.00 that I downloaded onto the hard drive and also v10 eastern Europe for UK Pounds 20.00.  The updated maps work fine and I currently in Lithuania using the DVD for navigation so that I don't overwrite the western Europe maps.