UnderCar LEDs are Fitted!

Reminds me of something that belongs in the Fast & Furious films, or the game Need for Speed Underground! (I love both so I do approve of this mod) I'm too old to pull it off so fair play to you Jay, some nice handy work has gone into that.

Do you drive with them on?

• Like 1

Reminds me of something that belongs in the Fast & Furious films, or the game Need for Speed Underground! (I love both so I do approve of this mod) I'm too old to pull it off so fair play to you Jay, some nice handy work has gone into that.

Do you drive with them on?

Thank you mate, and no i don't drive with them as it is illegal :( 

Thank you mate, and no i don't drive with them as it is illegal :(

Bloomin Fuzz spoiling all the fun! :-(

Nice to see someone doing something different to a Monte.

Quite a bit of work has gone into your car now, I remember when you first posted about buying it and getting the decals.

Anyway, keep up the hard work and the contributions to the Forum! :thumbup:

Bloomin Fuzz spoiling all the fun! :-(

Nice to see someone doing something different to a Monte.

Quite a bit of work has gone into your car now, I remember when you first posted about buying it and getting the decals.

Anyway, keep up the hard work and the contributions to the Forum! :thumbup:

Yeah i know, i looked at a photo when the day it came into the dealer and it has changed so much since when i got it! but life is to short to not do things, i just look at it as whatever i can do can be changed and put back, not harm done :D 

• Like 1

Is this all running from your standard battery?

Yes it is, leds use hardly any power at all. they could be on all night and it will be fine. i don't leave them on for loads of time, i leave them on for the car meets and then id either start the engine and leave it running for a while or id drive home. 

• Like 1

I dont want to come across rude or anything when i ask this.

Have you bought the car then? Its not financed?

Just thinking, if it is financed, how dya go about giving the car back when theres loads of holes in it? Hsha.

It has a tiny bit of finance due to I can have the gap insurance and service plan etc. and it has one hole which goes through to the engine bay. Which can either have a blank grommet put into place, or if worse comes to worse I'll have a plate welded on?

Everything I have done can be put back to standard.