UnderCar LEDs are Fitted!

It has a tiny bit of finance due to I can have the gap insurance and service plan etc. and it has one hole which goes through to the engine bay. Which can either have a blank grommet put into place, or if worse comes to worse I'll have a plate welded on?

Everything I have done can be put back to standard.

Thats good then :). Id sort of assumed there were lots more holes than that! Haha.

Glad youve kept that in mind when doing it. Cant fault the quality of the workmanship youve put in!

Not my cuppa tea but good effort with the worksmanship.

Have you considered switching the supply to them using a small relay + switchlive from the interior light? this way when you unlock the car they come on, but when you are driving they are off? could even put in a second manual switch into the circuit if you are electrically minded :)

• Like 2

Not my cuppa tea but good effort with the worksmanship.

Have you considered switching the supply to them using a small relay + switchlive from the interior light? this way when you unlock the car they come on, but when you are driving they are off? could even put in a second manual switch into the circuit if you are electrically minded :)

i guess i could have them come on when i unlock the car, but i cant be bothered with the hassle of rewiring it and everything. Maybe after a few weeks when im bored haha!

Don't want to stray from the main topic but what kind of Coilovers do you have Jay? and did you fit them yourself and was it a difficult job?

I have FK coilovers, which i actually took off today for insurance reasons and im now on 40mm lowering springs.

I would say they are not that hard to fit if you have the right tools and the right day and another person to help. You can do it by yourself, its just easier with another person.

Getting the coilovers in is really easy. The problems loe when taking the originals off, because they are in so tight and they are a bugger!

Don't want to stray from the main topic but what kind of Coilovers do you have Jay? and did you fit them yourself and was it a difficult job?

the rears are really easy to do. Get the back end up, wheels off, arch liners off. Then you can get to the top mount on rear. There are two bolts one at each side of the axle. I put a jack under the axle to lower it down. Pull the spring and shockers out. Then put it back together in reverse order.

I fancy getting myself either Coilovers for my Monte, or Springs, but then I think about next year after my Wedding I may be PX against something a little quicker. I don't know what to do! :D

I think it looks pretty damn mean under the bonnet. like many I didn't think i'd like it but I must say it has taken my fancy. 

Fair play to you for applying yourself like you have! i dont have the bottle to modify my car too much haha, just a few tinkers here and there but nothing major. 

• Like 1

I think it looks pretty damn mean under the bonnet. like many I didn't think i'd like it but I must say it has taken my fancy. 

Fair play to you for applying yourself like you have! i dont have the bottle to modify my car too much haha, just a few tinkers here and there but nothing major. 

Cheers Daz!