Yeti locking

Obadiah

Just finalising the spec for the Yeti, and I noticed that the petrol cap is included in the central locking. Seems odd, does this mean that unlocking the petrol cap also unlocked the doors?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When the doors are locked,  the fuel flap is locked.  If you have auto locking enabled (so the doors lock when the car starts to move),  the flap locks at the same time.  When you arrive at a petrol station,  and open your door to get out,  the door unlocks,  and so does the fuel flap.  When you park the car, lock it and walk away,  you have also locked the fuel flap.  There is no independent fuel flap locking/unlocking system...its all intergrated with the door locking.

I'm sure that you could lock the doors with the fuel flap open and then unlock them again before you close it. Just make sure that you press the remote control twice if you don't have 'open all doors' enabled.

yup, you can do that, lock the doors, fill up, unlock, close flap, re lock

I do that when filling up in some parts of Glasgow  (sorry Glaswegian Brisky members)  :notme: