all to our own taste but a Carbon Wrapped Dash:)

tombirch95

been thinking on this idea for a few days and i have started to really like the carbon on my car and i was fed up of the lower dash in grey  :envy:, so i got out my carbon and set to it :) just need to wait for a few more parcels and i can fit the rest of the dash and centre console.

post-116454-0-38100100-1409602220_thumb.jpg

all to our own taste and i quite like this :p

also got myself a nice new toy to fit in the rear 

post-116454-0-93197600-1409602347_thumb.jpg

should see the magnifying glass that also clips on top of it, think its from maplin

Nice one :thumbup:

Thanks for the friend addage by the way :)

• Like 1

I can't see properly as it's too dark, but I hope all the pattern is running the same way!

Drives me nuts when people carbon wrap things and it's all going separate ways lol 

i like it abit mixed up i first had it all the same then changed bits haha 

once he puts alllll them led's in... the interior will be anything but dark hehe

looks good though I cant see properly. ive never teied cabon over textured stuff

trying to get every light on the car LED, even fitted a glove box light :), that was fun home made loom and switches :) the carbon stuck quite well, give it a few days and should be able to tell if it worked

carbon dipping is the way forward

I agree it looks good, however the price difference between them was £70 for dipping my grille or £4 and an hour of my time with wrapping. I choose the later and I'm still happy and looks good!

• Like 1

Looks minted! was planning on getting mine carbon wrapped also and now this has made me decide to do it

I'm really liking mine, glad i done it was waiting for someone to do theres first to see what it looked like, wonder if anyone has done it before 

not sure yet, going to have a play tomorrow hopefully, I'm thinking centre rear towards the back

I tried that myself with the spare one I have after fitting a w8 interior light. There is not enough space between the roof and headlining. It will crease the headlining

I tried that myself with the spare one I have after fitting a w8 interior light. There is not enough space between the roof and headlining. It will crease the headlining

really? thats no good, looks like i have to re think this one haha any suggestions on where to put it?? 

really? thats no good, looks like i have to re think this one haha any suggestions on where to put it??

I was thinking underside of the parcel shelf but again not enough space it's too thin. Got this light spare and nowhere to bloody put it!!

• 4 weeks later...